Thursday, October 12, 2006

Zigzag Moderne


Do you know how beautiful the ceiling of the Pantages Theatre is? Well, it's really beautiful.

People come to L.A. for the jam too.

Update: Oops, I know that wasn't clear. I wasn't intentionally obfuscating; I just meant that there are a lot of spectacular things that draw people to L.A. from other far-away placees--things that are harder for me to appreciate since I grew up here. (I saw the equivalent spectacular things in New York with totally fresh wide eyes.) In this case, fabulous Deco venues on Hollywood Boulevard are the jam. Uh, I may be mixing too many metaphors, but...you get the gist.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Wait! I don't know what that means. Are you implying that Mr. Mixed-CD-On-The-First-Date is just playing the field? You have to spell out things like that, if that is what you mean. Or I'll jump to conclusions or not understand at all.

lil miss dubin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.