Wednesday, September 12, 2007

He's The One I Blame For My Treo Dependency

me: covering gq's vma party @ the mirage. soo wish u were here. smooch times infinity squared. luv u like soja luvs freedom.

CJ: no justice no peace. i'm sitting on the floor at anna sui taking polaroids of my shoe. isn't fashion so glamorous?

me: wait wish u were here 2 c this 1 lothlorien girl in a hemp anklet doing the robot w/her casa z man on the dance floor. like 1 of these kids is not like the others.

CJ: BIG THANGS POPPIN IN 5768. SHOFAR SO GOOD. APPLES AND HONIES. CHALLAH BACK.


**
L'shana tova tikatevu, homies.

2 comments:

mexi melt said...

for a girl who never sleeps i'm surprised you don't blog more.

there are 3 kinds if days here at my job.

1. nonstop, unbreathable, no time for lunch days. my favorite kind.

2. snail chasing turtle. the days that i extend 5 minutes of work into 8 hours because there are no deadlines/clients to meet. my least favorite.

3. weekends. days i don't show up. today is a combo of 2 & 3. my body is actually in the office but my mind is on saturday. it fascinates me that i get paid to do this sometimes.
i guess college was worth it.

honeydude said...

casa z? is that a reference to casa zimbabwe in berkeley? because i'm about to vomit all over myself.