Monday, June 16, 2008

Ode to a Butt Whooping

I must be on the come-up because no impaired woman could endure the rigors of Beautiful Booty class followed immediately by Cardio Kickboxing (nor do I think most sane women would even attempt it on a normal day). I totally enjoyed it too.

Put "she lived and died by her jump squats" on my epitaph if I collapse. And I mean that in the most loving way.

**

For jump squats: "Start in a deep squat position with your arms folded out in front of your body. From this position, explosively jump up as high as you can and reach for the ceiling with your hands as you jump. Repeat this until failure."

3 comments:

Avril Love said...

When I read the jump squat instructions, I cracked up loud because, a) I am trying to picture a class full of glam, take-themselves-too-seriously LA girls doing them, b) how many things include the instructions "repeat until failure"? and c) this sounds like something Naomi does for fun before she tires herself out and collapses on the floor. You can be sure to hear me say "repeat until failure" at some point in the future.

kween of everything said...

repeat until failure...but i donts likes the agonies of defeats.

um, where is your booty class? i would like to partake.

mexi melt said...

when i watch my cat do jump squats to catch flies i relax and thank the lord that i don;t have to do those.

BUT apparently i SHOULD be doing them in order to get that "beautiful booty".
only in LA would they actually name the exercise class that. up here it would be called something like "long-life leg strengthening".