Friday, January 05, 2007

Helps to Have a Best Friend Who's a Lawyer When Your Building Management Company Is Like Mine

"I can assist you in researching the law and drafting a letter to the management if you like. It would basically say, 'under the General Obligations Law, Article 7, these are the landlord's obligations...return the security deposit within a 'reasonable time'... generally ruled by NY courts to be 30 days from the end of the lease...it has been 90 days (whatever it is)...return my deposit by January 19 (two weeks from the date of your letter?)...if I do not receive the deposit by that date, I will file (we should attach the form so they know it's not an empty threat)...I look forward to receiving my check in the amount of $3,???.??...Nice doing business with you bitches, Love Alice!

Ok, let me know how you want to proceed. I know this is a hassle for you but I love this stuff."

2 comments:

mexi melt said...

nice doing business with you bitches!
where's the baby i dunno.

mexi melt said...

thanks for bloggin again. i got so lonely.