Thursday, March 06, 2008

Roll Call

Aha! I am writing from the gym to add to the list another celebrity who works out here: Taye Diggs. He was on the recumbent bike, we made eye contact, it was serious.

What is it that gets me excited to see celebrities working out, considering I see them all the time when I'm out covering events for work (and then am generally disinterested if not semi-disgusted)? Because they are supposed to be at events, on the red carpet and things; it's their natural habitat. But to see Mr. Big on the elliptical is still a novelty. And also it makes me feel muscley to work out alongside Fabio. It's just too silly to be true.

And also I'm obsessed with my gym in general, but that's neither here nor there.

Update: I saw Mark McGrath at the gym again tonight too. What has he done since spread-your-wings-and-fly-oh-me-oh-my time? Pity for his career.

Update part deux: Oops, he hosts Extra. My bad.

No comments: