Sunday, March 09, 2008

Where the Sidewalk Ends

Wow, so I finally did it. I exhausted the World Wide Web. I've done so much Internet searching over the last week that I actually finished looking at all the Web pages ever posted regarding lodging in Tulum.

I don't recommend finishing the Internet like a book; it makes your eyes hurt. (Plus I managed to absentmindedly polish off most of a box of Life cereal in the process, which is not ideal.) But I do feel insanely educated now, just the way I like it.

See also: Reservation Mode.

1 comment:

mexi melt said...

it doesn't surprise me to have exhausted the www search on tulum.
it has been a well kept secret vacation spot for a long time now but the major developments recently have made it more tourist friendly.
hopefully in that good way where if you end up getting attacked by scorpions you can find a trustworthy medic to save you and not have to rely on the potions of the local witchdoctor.