Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Road Trip!

The blue-eyed guy is taking me on a surprise mini-break this weekend! My best guesses so far are the Queen Mary or the outlets in Cabazon (what else could it be if the packing instructions are, "Bring both warm and cool clothes, because we'll be going between outside and inside. And bring trainers because we'll be doing a lot of walking. And you only need casual clothes." Plus, if anyone loves bargain shopping more than I do, it's my man.) Or maybe it's bowling? No, wait, probably not, but we are into bowling these days. (And the first time I played Nintendo Wii, I "bowled" a 212.) Anyway, I like saying "mini-break" because it reminds me of reading Bridget Jones on the 21 Hayes bus in San Francisco, and those were the days. At any rate, this surprise mini-break business: fun game! Stay tuned.

1 comment:

mexi melt said...

i hope your man is not calling it a 'mini-break' because that is G-A-Y.
no offense, i like BEG, but it's a rough world when your bf comes out to you.

seriously, have a blast!

i yearn for the day i will be off on a romantic getaway. key syllable in that phrase is MAN.